- Electronic park brake stops and holds the MGI Zip X4 on any terrain.
- Downhill speed control maintains desired speed on all downhill terrain.
- Powered by the largest capacity Lithium 24V 250Wh battery
- Whisper quiet 230 watt motor
- Fixed front wheel
- Digital electronics
- Variable speed control & battery indication
- Fully foldable rear 4th wheel for added stability
- All terrain tread rear wheels help handle all conditions
- 3 year if registered within 30 days of purchase. Otherwise standard 2 year warranty applies.
MGI Zip X4
RRP AU $1,449 (24V 250Wh Lithium Battery)
RRP AU $1,549 (24V 380Wh Lithium Battery)
Exclusive to Drummond Golf, the Zip X4 is packed with a host of performance-enhancing features, designed to effortlessly drive you to master your golf game. Featuring a 24V 250Wh Click & Go Lithium battery system, the Zip X4 battery system is inherently lighter, lasts longer and has a quick charge time that ultimately gives you the power to take on any course of moderate terrain. The Zip X4 is a smooth and quiet ride and is powered by a 230-watt motor that does to do all the work out on the course and lets you concentrate on the game.
Designed with a fixed front wheel for added strength and durability the buggies simplified design allows the X4 to holds its position better on challenging terrain and the all-terrain tread wheels thrive on any course. Available in a black finish, Zip X4 is loaded with innovative features including Downhill Speed Control and an Electronic Park Brake.
The downhill speed control removes the requirement for golfers to manually adjust the speed control when walking downhill which creates an easy, simple and weightless transition on all downhill terrains. This feature lets you focus only on the next shot, which helps lead to lower scores and more fun out on the course. Plus, park on any incline by activating the electronic brake at the press of a button.
Master your game with the Zip X4 Motorised Buggy.
MGI Zip Series buggies are ideally suited to fit cart bags. Not all stand/carry bags are compatible.
- Newly engineered Zip fold, three-wheel design
- 12% lighter and 25% smaller for absolute space saving
- Advanced Click & Go Lithium battery system
- 24V electrical system for efficiency
- Ergonomic T bar handle
- Quick release rear wheels, with All Terrain tread
- OPEN DIMENSIONS: 117cm x 59cm x 104cm
- FOLDED DIMENSIONS (INVERTED REAR WHEELS): 70cm x 47cm x 42cm
- WEIGHT (NO BATTERY): 11.17kg
- WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY): 13.30kg
- 24V 250Wh Lithium Battery
- Upgrade to a 24V 380Wh Lithium Battery available
- Battery Charger included