- Electronic park brake stops and holds the MGI Zip X4 on any terrain.
- Downhill speed control maintains desired speed on all downhill terrain.
- Powered by the largest capacity Lithium 24v 250Wh battery
- Whisper quiet 230 watt motor
- Fixed front wheel
- Digital electronics
- Variable speed control & battery indication
- Fully foldable rear 4th wheel for added stability
- All terrain tread rear wheels help handle all conditions
- 3 year warranty in Australia only
MGI Zip X4
Exclusive to Drummond Golf, the Zip X4 is packed with a host of performance enhancing features, designed to effortlessly drive you to master your golf game. Featuring a 24v 250w Click & Go Lithium battery system, the Zip X4 battery system is inherently lighter, lasts longer and has quick charge time that ultimately gives you the power to take on 18 holes out on moderate terrain. The Zip X4 is a smooth and quiet ride and is powered by a 230-watt motor that does to do all the work out on the course and lets you concentrate on the game.
Designed with a fixed front wheel for added strength and durability the buggies simplified design allows the X4 to holds its position better on challenging terrain and the all-terrain tread wheels thrive on any course. Available in a black finish, Zip X4 is loaded innovative features including Downhill Speed Control and an Electronic Park Brake.
The downhill speed control removes the requirement for golfers to manually adjust the speed control when walking downhill which creates an easy, simple and weightless transition on all downhill terrains. This feature lets you focus only on the next shot, which helps lead to lower scores and more fun out on the course. Plus, park on any incline by activating the electronic brake at the press of a button.
Master your game with the Zip X4 Motorised Buggy.
- Newly engineered Zip fold, three-wheel design
- 12% lighter and 25% smaller for absolute space saving
- Advanced Click & Go Lithium battery system
- 24v electronic system for efficiency
- Ergonomic T bar handle
- Quick release rear wheels, with All Terrain tread
- OPEN DIMENSIONS: 80cm x 59cm x 104cm
- FOLDED DIMENSIONS (INVERTED REAR WHEELS): 70cm x 47cm x 59cm
- WEIGHT (NO BATTERY): 11.17kg
- WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY): 13.30kg
- Zip Travel Bag
- Zip Umbrella Holder Extender
- Zip Wheel Covers
- Zip Multi Purpose Clip
- Zip Scorecard Holder
- Zip Drink Bottle Holder
- Zip Sand Bottle
- Zip Sand Bucket Loop
- Zip Umbrella Holder
- Zip Seat
- Zip and Quad Series Rain Cover (Universal)
- 24v 250w Lithium Battery
- Upgrade to 36 hole Lithium battery available
- Battery Charger Supplied
Made my game better and easier.
My course is very steep in pars and at 72 yrs. young I was very tired after 13 holes with more hill climbs to come. After I purchases my MGI Zip X 5, l was able to play out the whole 18 holes easily and importantly score much better. I can now concentrate on my game and improve my score by 6 strokes on average. I thoroughly checked out the power buggy market for design and reliability; the ZIP 5 has performed above my expectation. Thanks MGI,