- Digital electronics
- Variable speed control & battery indication
- Whisper quiet 230 watt motor
- Fixed front wheel
- Fully foldable rear 4th wheel for added stability
- 3 year warranty
MGI ZIP X1
RRP AU $1,199 (24V 250Wh Lithium Battery)
RRP AU $1,275 (24V 299Wh Lithium Battery)
We are excited to announce the release of the new model MGI Zip X1. A fresh new look showcasing a seductive matte black frame, complimented by a striking gloss top box, chassis cover and battery, finished off with some impressive new wheels!
With a smooth and quiet ride, the revolutionary Zip X1 will do all the work for you so you can concentrate on your game. Feel your best to play your best. Not all motorized caddies are the same, so with the MGI Zip X1, you're amongst the best equipment in the game.
MGI Zip Series buggies are ideally suited to fit cart bags. Not all stand/carry bags are compatible.
*Retail cost includes freight charges.
Click here to view older Zip X1 model
- Newly engineered Zip fold, three wheel design
- 12% lighter and 25% smaller for absolute space saving
- Advanced Click & Go 36 Hole 250Wh Lithium battery system* *Up to 36 Holes dependent on playing conditions
- 24v electronic system for efficiency
- Ergonomic T bar handle
- Quick release rear wheels
*Can comfortably complete 36 holes in one day if fully charged before use
OPEN DIMENSIONS: 80.01cm X 58.92cm X 103.8cm
FOLDED DIMENSIONS (INVERTED REAR WHEELS): 69.97cm x 46.99cm x 41.91cm
WEIGHT (NO BATTERY): 9.97kg
WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY): 12.12kg
- 36 Hole 250Wh Lithium battery (can comfortably complete 36 holes in one day if fully charged before use) *Up to 36 Holes dependent on playing conditions
- Battery Charger
- Zip Series and Ai Series 24V Lithium Battery Charger User Manual
- Click here to find out more about how to care and maintain your lithium battery.
- Click here to find out more about battery water care and warning