- Electronic park brake stops and holds the MGI Zip X5 on any terrain.
- Downhill speed control maintains desired speed on all downhill terrain.
- Controlled Distance Function enables the setting of a desired distance and the buggy will stop on demand
- Resettable odometers for tracking walked distances, longest drive and total use
- Swivelling & lockable front wheel
- Fully foldable rear 4th wheel for added stability
- 3 year warranty
MGI ZIP X5
RRP AU $1,599 (24V 250Wh Lithium Battery)
RRP AU $1,699 (24V 380Wh Lithium Battery)
Make it a level playing field with the MGI Zip X5 with the ingenious advantage of Downhill Speed Control and an Electronic Park Brake. The downhill speed control eliminates the need for the golfer to manually adjust the speed control when walking downhill creating an effortless, weightless transition on all downhill terrains. Such a feature allows the golfer to focus only on the next shot, leading to lower scores and increased satisfaction. Plus, park on any incline by activating the electronic brake at the press of a button. The MGI Zip X5 is the game-changer.
MGI Zip Series buggies are ideally suited to fit cart bags. Not all stand/carry bags are compatible.
- Newly engineered Zip fold, three wheel design
- 12% lighter and 25% smaller for absolute space saving
- Advanced Click & Go 36 Hole 250Wh Lithium battery system*
- 24v electronic system for efficiency
- Ergonomic T bar handle.
- Quick release rear wheels, with All Terrain tread
*Can comfortably complete 36 holes in one day if fully charged before use
OPEN DIMENSIONS: 31.5' X 23.2' X 40.9' INCHES
FOLDED DIMENSIONS (INVERTED REAR WHEELS):27.55' L x 18.5' W x 16.5' H INCHES
WEIGHT (NO BATTERY): 25.9lbs
WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY): 30.57lbs
- 36 Hole 250Wh Lithium battery (can comfortably complete 36 holes in one day if fully charged before use)
- Battery Charger