The Phone Holder can only be mounted on the RIGHT hand side of the buggy.
1. Unscrew lock nut from back of phone holder
2. Fit the lock nut over the ball joint
3. Attach the ball joint to the back of the phone holder
4. Screw in the lock nut over the ball joint until tight
5. Attach the arm to the right side of the accessory port station and screw in bold to tighten
6. Store the accessory port protective cap where safe
1. On your Zip series buggies Top Box, open the flap.
2. Facing your buggy hold your GPS+ Holder with the prongs facing in the upward position.
3. Slide the GPS+ Holder along the protruding plastic piece on the open plastic flap until it is all the way down.