Terms & Conditions
MGI & On Course Golf 'Play a Round' Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is MGI Golf, 9-11 Maurice Court, Nunawading VIC 3131 (ABN 59 006 140 101) and On Course Golf (ABN 56 124 350 385).
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to Australian Residents 18 year or older.
- The promotion commences 12:00am XX/XX/2021 and concludes 11:59pm XX/XX/2021 ("Promotional Period").
- To enter the giveaway participants must complete the entry form here and like and follow both MGI Golf & On Course Golf on Facebook to enter the draw.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete, inaudible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- There will be 1 draw conducted at the end of the promotional period. For the draw, entries close 11:59pm XX/XX/2021. The draw will take place on XX/XX/2021.
- The draw will take place at the MGI Golf Head Office. The winner will be selected randomly using a random number generator.
- The Winner will be notified by email and may have their name published on MGI Golfs social media accounts.
- There will be 1 winner.
- The prize is
i) A Sureshot PINLOC 6000iPSM Laser Rangefinder (RRP $429.95)
ii) A round of golf for 2 people at the Peregian Golf Club Sunshine Coast (RRP $200.00).
- Total maximum prize is valued at $629.95 (inc. GST).
- The prize does not include transport or accommodation.
- Prizes will be distributed by mail. Where winners are reachable and readily identifiable their prizes will be distributed within 28 days after the draw.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
- This promotion is on no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.