No Display on Caddie
Thank you for your enquiry. Can you please provide the following details on your caddie
- Please advise the serial number of your caddie – it is located on the back of the caddie where the battery mounts – it will start with UZX…
- Can you please advise if your battery is charging correctly:
- Check that the AC lead is fully inserted into the Charger – it is a tight fit and needs to be pushed in firmly.
- When the charger is connected to the power point and turned – what is the colour of the LED on the charger? If there is no light on your charger or the light is flashing, your charger is faulty and requires replacement
- When the charger is then connected to battery – what is the colour of the LED on the charger?
- If the LED is Red under point c, how long does it stay Red for?
- Does the LED turn to Green after point d?
- Does the LED remain Green after point e?
- If you have access to a voltage meter, you can check the voltage of your fully charged battery. A fully charged battery should be 33.5v. If the battery is lower than 33v and your charger is indicationg a full charge, your battery may be faulty
- Please provide a photo of your battery connections – see examples below:
- Please provide a picture your motor controller wiring is as per the picture below – ensure cover plate is off. Please see if any of the wiring is loose. The motor controller can be accessed as the link below:
- If there is damage to the battery connections you will need to replace the battery and motor controller leads along with the motor controller
Motor controller replacement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjneRuZAzfU&t=74s
Motor controller leads https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr8BlriIkh0&t=15s
Battery leads https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj-wijNhPO8&t=228s
- If there is no damage to the battery connections or motor controller and the leads on the motor controller are connected well.
Replace motor controller https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjneRuZAzfU&t=74s
- If the motor controller is replaced and there is still no power to the top box when battery is connected.
Replace Top Box https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDqP6YTR6p4&t=8s