Main Battery Level Low
- Please advise the serial number of your caddie – it is located on the back of the caddie where the battery mounts – it will start with UZX…
- Can you please advise if your battery is charging correctly:
- Check that the AC lead is fully inserted into the Charger – it is a tight fit and needs to be pushed in firmly.
- When the charger is connected to the power point and turned – what is the colour of the LED on the charger? If there is no light on your charger or the light is flashing, your charger is faulty and requires replacement
- When the charger is then connected to battery – what is the colour of the LED on the charger?
- If the LED is Red under point c, how long does it stay Red for?
- Does the LED turn to Green after point d?
- Does the LED remain Green after point e?
- If you have access to a voltage meter, you can check the voltage of your fully charged battery. A fully charged battery should be 33.5v. If the battery is lower than 33v and your charger is indicating a full charge, your battery may be faulty
- When you connect the battery to the cart, does the fully charged battery show a single red bar immediately as per the below image? If so, please replace the top box
Top Box Replacement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDqP6YTR6p4&t=7s