Cart not tracking straight
- You will need around 20 meters of level ground to trim the motors on the Zip Navigator buggy.
- Connect the battery and have the Zip Navigator stopped [without the golf bag].
- Press and hold the speed control button for 3 seconds and the Zip Navigator will automatically enter the "motor trimming function"
- Release the speed control button, the buggy will go forward automatically. After 5-20 meters [the distance traveled will be different based on actual difference of the motor] the buggy will stop automatically.
- Then check the straightness of the buggy using the top box speed control. The buggy should run straight, if not, repeat the above process.
Zip Navigator Motor Trimming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ZeoK6_foI&t=24s