No products in the cart.
Use of MGI website is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for the Material held in your computers cache or a single permanent copy of the Material for your personal use. You must not:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
- use or attempt to use any Material published on the MGI website to create any web site or publication;
- mirror or frame any web site or page within the MGI website;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any Material on the MGI website or generate or compile any document or database based on the Material published on the MGI website; or
- transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on the MGI website;
- without the written approval of MGI and Unique Websites
- MGI website may terminate your right to access and use the MGI website at any time.
You are Responsible for the use of the MGI website
Whilst the MGI website takes care to ensure that the Material on the MGI website is correct, current and free from errors, MGI does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of or the representations made by the Material on the MGI website or any web site that links from the MGI website or any information received as a result of using the MGI website. The services and Material made available on the MGI website are provided as general information only. MGI does not warrant that the services and Material are professional, expert or other advice and are not a substitute for such advice; may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don’t do anything; and may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
If MGI suffers any loss or damage or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by you of these terms and conditions you agree to indemnify MGI for all such loss and damage.