- Electronic park brake stops and holds the MGI Zip X5 on any terrain.
- Downhill speed control maintains desired speed on all downhill terrain.
- 3 year warranty
- Controlled Distance Function enables the setting of a desired distance and the buggy will stop on demand
- Resettable odometers for tracking walked distances, longest drive and total use
- Swivelling & lockable front wheel
- Fully foldable rear 4th wheel for added stability
MGI Zip X5
Make it a level playing field with the MGI Zip X5 with the ingenious advantage of Downhill Speed Control and an Electronic Park Brake. The downhill speed control eliminates the need for the golfer to manually adjust the speed control when walking downhill creating an effortless, weightless transition on all downhill terrains. Such a feature allows the golfer to focus only on the next shot, leading to lower scores and increased satisfaction. Plus, park on any incline by activating the electronic brake at the press of a button. The MGI Zip X5 is the game changer.
MGI Zip Series buggies are ideally suited to fit cart bags. Not all stand/carry bags are compatible.
- Newly engineered Zip fold, three wheel design
- 12% lighter and 25% smaller for absolute space saving
- Advanced Click & Go Lithium battery system
- 24v electronic system for efficiency
- Ergonomic T bar handle.
- Quick release rear wheels, with All Terrain tread
OPEN DIMENSIONS: 80cm x 59cm x 104cm
FOLDED DIMENSIONS (INVERTED REAR WHEELS): 70cm x 47cm x 42cm
WEIGHT (NO BATTERY): 11.75kg
WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY): 13.87kg
- Zip Travel Bag
- Zip Umbrella Holder Extender
- Zip Wheel Covers
- Zip Multi Purpose Clip
- Zip Scorecard Holder
- Zip Drink Bottle Holder
- Zip Sand Bottle
- Zip Sand Bucket Loop
- Zip Umbrella Holder
- Zip Seat
- Zip and Quad Series Rain Cover (Universal)
- 24v 250w Lithium Battery
- Upgrade to 36 hole Lithium battery available
- Battery Charger
I have had my X5 for just over two and a half years and have been exceptionally happy with it. So much so that five fellow golfers in my club have bought the X5 as well, on my recommendation. Recently, I had a problem with the gear box but I was out of warranty, which was two years on early models. I returned it to my supplier and the MGI technician visited the shop three days later. The gear box and wheels were replaced and everything is working fine again - apparently there was a gear box problem with some of the early models. Not only that, but it was repaired under warranty because of the early fault. I must commend MGI for their exceptional after sales service and would recommend the organisation wholeheartedly. Their commitment far exceeded my expectations.
This is my second electric MGI experience. The new quite operation and park brake with distance measuring features are a big help with my game.
My first electric buggy, only a few months old so far so good.The downhill speed control and the electric brake are a bonus on my hilly course.Easy to assemble and transport plus the added value of not feeling like you have played after eighteen holes is an additional bonus.
This is my first electric buggy and I am delighted with my purchase. Drummond Cheltenham couldn't have been more helpful in helping me get to know the X5. The simplicity, quietness, downhill speed control, 3/4 battery life remaining after 18 holes, fold out 4th wheel for stability and ease of folding and fitting accessories have all added up to an excellent experience. I like the 24V electrics, simple to use controls and 3 year warranty as well.