- Electronic park brake stops and holds the MGI Zip X5 on any terrain
- Downhill speed control maintains desired speed on all downhill terrain
- 3 year if registered within 30 days of purchase. Otherwise standard 2 year warranty applies.
- Controlled Distance Function enables the setting of a desired distance and the buggy will stop on demand
- Resettable odometers for tracking walked distances, longest drive and total use
- Swivelling & lockable front wheel
- Fully foldable rear 4th wheel for added stability
MGI Zip X5
RRP AU $1,599 (24V 250Wh Lithium Battery)
RRP AU $1,699 (24V 380Wh Lithium Battery)
Make it a level playing field with the MGI Zip X5 with the ingenious advantage of Downhill Speed Control and an Electronic Park Brake. The downhill speed control eliminates the need for the golfer to manually adjust the speed control when walking downhill creating an effortless, weightless transition on all downhill terrains. Such a feature allows the golfer to focus only on the next shot, leading to lower scores and increased satisfaction. Plus, park on any incline by activating the electronic brake at the press of a button. The MGI Zip X5 is the game-changer.
MGI Zip Series buggies are ideally suited to fit cart bags. Not all stand/carry bags are compatible.
- Newly engineered Zip fold, three wheel design
- 12% lighter and 25% smaller for absolute space saving
- Advanced Click & Go Lithium battery system
- 24V electrical system for efficiency
- Ergonomic T-bar handle.
- Quick release rear wheels, with All Terrain tread
OPEN DIMENSIONS: 117cm x 59cm x 104cm
FOLDED DIMENSIONS (INVERTED REAR WHEELS): 70cm x 47cm x 42cm
WEIGHT (NO BATTERY): 11.75kg
WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY): 13.87kg
- 24V 250Wh Lithium Battery
- Upgrade to a 24V 380Wh Lithium Battery available
- Battery Charger included