- Advanced digital electronics
- Controlled Distance Function enables you to select the desired distance and the buggy will stop on demand
- 3 year warranty
- Resettable odometers for tracking distances walked, longest drive and total use
- Swivelling & lockable front wheel
- All terrain tread rear wheels
- Fully foldable rear 4th wheel for added stability
MGI Zip X3
Packed full of desirable features, the MGI Zip X3 will turn heads with its stylish look and modernistic design whilst being effortless in its operation. For effortless play, the MGI Zip X3 is built on a platform of signature MGI features like a Controlled Distance Function, a swivelling & lockable front wheel and all terrain tread wheels. To help improve your game and feel in control, the advanced digital electronics will provide valuable statistics, like distances walked and longest drive.
MGI Zip Series buggies are ideally suited to fit cart bags. Not all stand/carry bags are compatible.
- Newly engineered Zip fold, three wheel design
- 12% lighter and 25% smaller for absolute space saving
- Advanced Click & Go Lithium battery system
- 24v electronic system for efficiency
- Ergonomic T bar handle
- Quick release rear wheels, with All Terrain tread
OPEN DIMENSIONS: 80cm x 59cm x 104cm
FOLDED DIMENSIONS (INVERTED REAR WHEELS): 70cm x 47cm x 42cm
WEIGHT (NO BATTERY): 11.25kg
WEIGHT (WITH BATTERY): 13.37kg
- Zip Travel Bag
- Zip Umbrella Holder Extender
- Zip Wheel Covers
- Zip Multi Purpose Clip
- Zip Scorecard Holder
- Zip Drink Bottle Holder
- Zip Sand Bottle
- Zip Sand Bucket Loop
- Zip Umbrella Holder
- Zip Seat
- Zip and Quad Series Rain Cover (Universal)
- 24v 250w Lithium Battery
- Upgrade to 36 hole Lithium battery available
- Battery Charger
My Zip X3 is a replacement for a 10 year old MGI Navigator. So much lighter and easier to manage in and out of the car, and I am able to manage without needing any help. Very easy to manage around the course and very stable on the slopes. I'm very happy with it, and the service from our club pro.
This is an upgrade from a 15 yr old buggy. Very stylish and easy to use. I am very happy with it.
This is my first battery buggy and I am enjoying the experience. It takes some time to get use to the speed option to find the best one for you. Overall a big step up and loving it.
I purchased the Zip X3 to replace an old MGI Buggy I had for many years. It is like buying a new car, and wonder why I did not do it earlier! The Zip X3 is light and easy to pack into the car, it takes up only a small amount of room. It has plenty of power and easy to negotiate around the course, no matter what the terrain. I am very pleased with the buggy and it even looks great !!