- T-Bar handle
- Premium Soft rubber grip
- Storage compartment
- Built in GPS holder
- Base adaptor for Umbrella holder and 2 other accessories
Ryder Tri Compact
Smart Digital features
Enjoy the game more with the new MGI Ryder Tri Compact. The hugely popular MGI Ryder R75 has been superbly enhanced with the Golfers comforts at the foremost of design.
Featuring a new T-bar handle for added comfort, while adding improved access to the dual operation speed control. The one piece, two step folding frame provides for optimum strength with the new designed twin aluminium tubing and compact size. While the whisper quiet 230W motor provides the perfect combination of power and peace on the course where you need it most.
The handle boasts a built in GPS holder & compartment, so distances to the green are only a glance aware. Plus ready fitted bases to take scorecard holder, drink holder & umbrella holder simultaneously are invaluable.
- Three wheeled motorised golf buggy
- Two step fold, compact design
- Height adjustable, T bar handle
- Adjustable upper bag support with strap
- Universal battery tray
- Electronical & Mechanical features
- Single 230w Motor
- Standard gearbox system
- 12v Electrical System
- Variable Speed control with on/off
- Colour Display with speed setting
- Battery level indication Wheel Features
- Two, quick release rear wheels
- Single, fixed front wheel
- Optional rear 4th wheel
- Wheel Covers – 4 wheels
- Drink Holder
- Rear Fifth Wheel (Black)
- Rear Fifth Wheel (White)
- Quad Travel Bag
- Cooler Storage Bag
- MGI Solar Charger
- Scorecard Holder
- Zip and Quad Series Rain Cover (Universal)
- Winter Wheels Set – (White)
- Winter Wheels Set – (Black)
- Liquid Holster
- Umbrella Holder Extender
- GPS Holder
- Wheel Covers – 3 wheels
- Umbrella Holder
- Belt Clip
- Sand Bucket Loop – I and C Series
- Sand Bucket Loop Webbing
- Set of Relaxt Air Tyres
- Sand Bottle
- Lithium 12v 18Ah battery *HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Lithium 12v 24Ah - 36 holes on most course SLA 28Ah battery – Suits moderate to Hilly courses
- SLA 21amp battery – For flat courses only
Great buggy at an affordable price
Super happy with my MGI RYDER motorised buggy. Nicely compact and not too heavy to lift in and out of the car. The battery lasts for a full round and has gone for 36 holes with no issue - fits in and out quickly for easy removal and is light to carry. Bought the extra fittings of seat and sand bucket holder. The seat nicely holds my card and bits and pieces rather than rummaging through my bag. It is also handy for a quick sit! The motorised buggy manoeuvres really well over most terrain and great up inclines. My back welcomes my new buggy as well!! I would definitely recommend this model.
I highly recommend this motorised buggy to all. It’s small and compact. Battery is small and light. Can go 36 holes without charging. Easy to manoeuvre and handles the rough terrain really well.
I am extremely happy with my MGI Ryder buggy as we golf and caravan holiday our way around Australia. This is my second MGI and it is much lighter and compact and fits into our car alongside my husbands MGI quad with room to spare. With easy maneuverability, it conquers all hilly courses and rough terrain as well. The batteries are also smaller, lighter and last a considerable length of time in comparison to the old style I highly recommend this buggy to all.
Compact and light
This buggy is so good for travel as it is compact and light weight. Being from a hilly course I find it has plenty of power and I love the rotating front wheel.