Power on but no drive
Power to the top box but no drive
I you are receiving power to the top box display but your cart does not function, please follow the steps below.
- Ensure both rear wheels are locked into the drive position as per section 3.2 of your user manual
- Fully charge both remote control and your main battery and ensure a full charge of both are displayed on the screen. Please note that your remote control battery level will only appear once you have pressed a button on the remote control
- If your remote battery level does not appear on the screen when you press a button, please follow the following steps.
- If there are no lights illuminating on your remote control when a button is pressed, the battery may be flat and will require recharging.
- If there are lights illuminating on the remote when a button is pressed but the battery level does not appear on the screen, you may need to pair the remote to the caddy. Please refer to the below link.
- If your remote battery appears on the screen, both battery levels display a full charge but the cart does not move please try operating the cart using the speed controller.
If the cart still does not operate, replace motor controller ‘
Motor Controller Replacement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjneRuZAzfU&t=154s
- If the motor controller is replaced and there is still no power to the top box when battery is connected.
Replace Top Box https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDqP6YTR6p4&t=8s