Mizuno OMOI Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is MGI Golf Pty Ltd, 9-11 Maurice Court, Nunawading VIC 3131 (ABN 59 006 140 101).
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to Australian Residents 18 years and over.
- The promotion commences 12:00am 04/08/2022 and concludes 11:59pm 12/08/2022.
- The Mizuno OMOI Giveaway must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at https://mgigolf.com/pages/mizuno-omoi-giveaway. The entry must fulfil all requirements as specified to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MGI Golf. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Mizuno OMOI Giveaway, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of MGI Golf.
- To enter, entrants must fill out the Gleam form including the estimated score for the round of Mini Golf completed using the Mizuno OMOI putter. The first to answer correctly will win the giveaway prize.
- Only one entry will be accepted per entrant.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete, inaudible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- There will be 1 draw conducted at the end of the promotional period. Details are as follows:
For the Draw - Entries close 11:59pm 12/08/2022. Draws will take place on 15/08/2022.
- The Winner will be selected under the supervision of MGI Golf. The Winner will be notified within 7 days of the winner selection. MGI Golf shall have no liability for a Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for a Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 7 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt of the prize offered in the Mizuno OMOI Giveaway by the Winner is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Any violation of these official rules by the Winner at MGI Golf's sole discretion will result in the Winner's disqualification as winner, and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
- There will be 1 winner.
- The draw will take place at MGI Golf Head Office. The winner will be selected randomly using a random number generator.
- The prize is 1 x Mizuno M.Craft OMOI Putter
- Choice of Putters include:
i) OMOI 1 (Slant Neck Blade)
ii) OMOI 2 (Plumbers Neck Blade)
iii) OMOI 3 (Full Mallet)
(Avaliable colour variants: Double Nicket, Black or Blue Ion.)
- The total prize is valued at over $799.00 AUD (inc. GST).
- Prizes will be distributed by mail. Where winners are reachable and readily identifiable their prizes will be distributed within 72 hours after the draw.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
- The Mizuno OMOI Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks that are used to share the Mizuno OMOI Giveaway. You understand that you are providing your information to MGI Golf and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks.