MGI & Moondog Craft Brewery Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is MGI Golf, 9-11 Maurice Court, Nunawading VIC 3131 (ABN 59 006 140 101).
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- Entry is open to Australian Residents 18 and over except employees and immediate families of the Promoter and their associated companies and agencies and participating outlets. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity or proof of registration ownership in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The promotion commences 12:00am 23/11/2020 and concludes 11:59pm 01/12/2020 ("Promotional Period").
- To enter the competition participants must comment on the related MGI Golf Facebook or Instagram post how many Old Mate Pale Ale 330ml cans can fit inside of an MGI Dri-Play Cart Bag (this includes all pockets, sleeves and inner tube). No cans can rest on top of the bag or touch the floor. The first unique response to correctly calculate the amount as determined by MGI Golf will be the winner. If no responses correctly guess the amount, the closest answer to the correct amount will be deemed the winner.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Duplicate entries will not count and the first entry will be the only valid entry.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete, inaudible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant by a third party will be invalid.
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of first publication of these Terms and Conditions (inclusive of GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
- Prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- There will be 1 winner at the end of the promotional period.
- The Winner will be notified by Facebook or Instagram and may have their name published on MGI's or Moondog Craft Brewery’s social media accounts.
- Prize includes:
i) 1 x Dri-Play Cart Bag or Lite-Play Cart Bag.
ii) 3 x Slabs of Old Mate Pale Ale 330ml
- Total maximum prize pool is valued at $500 (inc. GST).
- Prizes will be distributed by mail. Where winners are reachable and readily identifiable their prizes will be distributed within 14 days after the draw.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to State Regulation.
- This promotion is on no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- By entering the draw, you consent to being contacted by MGI Golf or Moondog Craft Brewery