Main battery not lasting 18 holes
- Please advise the serial number of your caddie – it is located on the back of the caddie where the battery mounts – it will start with UZX…
- Can you please advise if your battery is charging correctly:
- Check that the AC lead is fully inserted into the Charger – it is a tight fit and needs to be pushed in firmly.
- When the charger is connected to the power point and turned – what is the colour of the LED on the charger? If there is no light on your charger or the light is flashing, your charger is faulty and requires replacement
- When the charger is then connected to battery – what is the colour of the LED on the charger?
- If the LED is Red under point c, how long does it stay Red for?
- Does the LED turn to Green after point d?
- Does the LED remain Green after point e?
- If you have access to a voltage meter, you can check the voltage of your fully charged battery. A fully charged battery should be 33.5v. If the battery is lower than 33v and your charger is indicating a full charge, your battery may be faulty
- Does your top box display a full battery indication (# 5 in below image) at the start of the round then run out of power before you have finished 18 holes? Does your charger go to red when charging then green when fully charged? If yes, you will require a battery test or replacement battery. If no please proceed to step 5.
- When you connect the battery to the cart, does the fully charged battery show a single red bar immediately as per the below image? If your voltage is 33.5v and the battery indicator displays a flat battery, Replace top box as per the below video.
Zip Top Box Replacement