Main battery level low when operating
Description of fault: During operation, the cart stops and main battery level drops from full charge to low battery flashing red.
- Please advise the serial number of your caddie – it is located on the back of the caddie where the battery mounts – it will start with UZX…
- Can you please advise if your battery is charging correctly:
- Check that the AC lead is fully inserted into the Charger – it is a tight fit and needs to be pushed in firmly.
- When the charger is connected to the power point and turned – what is the colour of the LED on the charger? If there is no light on your charger or the light is flashing, your charger is faulty and requires replacement
- When the charger is then connected to battery – what is the colour of the LED on the charger?
- If the LED is Red under point c, how long does it stay Red for?
- Does the LED turn to Green after point d?
- Does the LED remain Green after point e?
- If you have access to a voltage meter, you can check the voltage of your fully charged battery. A fully charged battery should be 33.5v. If the battery is lower than 33v and your charger is indicating a full charge, your battery may be faulty
- When the cart stops, can you restart again using the remote control or do you have to reengage the battery? If you can start again using the remote control, update the remote control.
- What is the battery indicator displaying when the cart is not functioning?
- If the cart can not operate again using the remote control, can you get the cart to start again by reconnecting the battery?
- Please review the video in the link below to see if this fault is the same as yours
Solution: install updated top box as per the below video
Zip Top Box Replacement