If you are experiencing noise coming from your gearbox or drive, please follow the following steps.
- Are the axles lubricated? There is a cloth in the MGI pouch please use this to lubricate the axles. If this does not fix the problem, then:
- Swap the wheels over, does the sound change sides with the wheels? If yes, you may have an issue with that particular wheel and it may require replacement. If the sound does not change sides, then:
- Can you please send us a video of the wheel rotating and the noise – please keep file below 10Mb.
- The gearbox may need to be changed
- Can you please advise the Serial Number – then we can determine which gearbox is required.
- If required, are you able to change the gearbox over – see example video below and attached instructions